Sign in to follow this  
trinialf

Pinout for Hikvision DS-2CD2032F-I Bullet Camera

Good day everyone. I am hoping that somebody on this list can help me with this problem. The female end of my Hikvision 2032F-I got corroded and needs to be changed. The wire colours are however, not the standard "Value" series colours. My colours are:

Orange

Yellow

Green

Purple

Black

Blue

Brown

Red

(No White and Grey).

I have been trying for some time now to try and replace the end with no luck. Even emailed Hikvision support and they too seem to be clueless. They point me to the online PDF, which does not work. They also sent me this:

T568B Standard --> DS-2CD2032F-I Wire

White/orange striped --> Orange

Solid orange --> Yellow

White/green striped --> Green

Solid blue --> Purple

White/blue striped --> Black

Solid green --> Blue

White/brown striped --> Brown

Brown --> Red

But that is not working as well. Camera is not even powering on. Has anyone on this list encountered a similar problem before and has a solution for this?

Most appreciated!

Seems like you have a problem only with RJ-45 connector. What's the situation with DC jack? If you connect 12 V to it and place the camera in the dark, IR LEDs should glow. Also try connecting RJ-45 (green and orange pairs are enough) to PoE port or injector.

Thank you for your feedback.

After several attempts I have been able to get some partial functionality with the following pinout:

White/orange striped  ->Black

Solid orange  -> Purple

White/green striped  -> Yellow

Solid blue  -> Red

White/blue striped  - > Orange

Solid green  -> Green

White/brown striped  -> Brown

Brown  -> Blue

The IR is coming on and off as it should. However, when I do a continuous ping on it I am getting inconsistent replies with a lot of time outs in between. The SADP tool is not picking it up as well.

Hi. If hikvision gave you the answer and pin out and it does not work I would say your camera has other problems .. How was the camera powered

The camera is being powered via a POE injector. The closest I've come to a working solution is this:

White/orange striped -> Black

Solid orange -> Purple

White/green striped -> Yellow

Solid blue -> Red

White/blue striped -> Orange

Solid green -> Green

White/brown striped -> Brown

Brown -> Blue

With the above, the camera is powering up fine. IR is coming on and off as expected but I am getting intermittent replies when I ping the default IP. The SADP is therefore unable to find the camera.