Zyra Tech

Ok, let's have it! What's the best?????

I still say for:

Local video: Vendoma

Stability: Vendoma

Remote functionality: Vendoma

Still think their remote video is acceptable but could be better on their MPEG2.

I just got my hands on one of their new hardware MPEG4 boards and the quality is amazing but the price is steep. But I come back to the same thing if a few hundred dollars makes the difference on an overall project you probably shouldn't be doing it. But I just hate paying the extra dollars.

How can an Mpeg2 card stack up against an Mpeg4 card local?

Hermy!!! what you doing man.. you see your answer should hav e been ...I can get you one!!! and then you could have got it from me!!

Your not pushy enough for a new yorker

Im buying from you DVR )))

Ill try one of Hermins other ones he carries

Serioulsy though, once i get this business up and running, ill get back in touch with you as Ill have the funds then to do some testing and purchasing.

You can download it from Geo, but you need to have a site to connect to, and not many even know this feature exist.. Rory, just buy one!!

Just buy a GV-600-4 port, its cheap and then you can see what GV is all about...it is a great product, I recently bought an ILDVR h.264 120FPS 4 port card w/audio, and technically the quality of the image is a little better than Geovision, but the s/w sucks and I ended up selling the client a Geovision instead. They really are miles ahead on their s/w. Anyone can make a capture card, its the s/w that sets it apart.

Hermy!!! what you doing man.. you see your answer should hav e been ...I can get you one!!! and then you could have got it from me!!

Your not pushy enough for a new yorker

Na man, I'm a CT boy now, a little more mellow~