allstates

2 analogue cams plus audio over CAT5 with POE and no power

What is the best way to get 2 analogue cameras , 1 audio mic line and power supply over 40 meters of CAT 5 / 6 / 7 cable ?

there is no AC power at the camera location.

The cameras will be 300 mA each

I have never used POE injectors , can i use 803.at injectors and still use 3 twisted pairs for the cameras and audio ?

Would it work if i use a common ground for two cameras and microphone then run power over 1 twisted pair or just run POE 803.at simultaneously with 3 pairs carrying data ( video + mic )

How would you do it ?

What is the best way to get 2 analogue cameras , 1 audio mic line and power supply over 40 meters of CAT 5 / 6 / 7 cable ?

there is no AC power at the camera location.

The cameras will be 300 mA each

I have never used POE injectors , can i use 803.at injectors and still use 3 twisted pairs for the cameras and audio ?

Would it work if i use a common ground for two cameras and microphone then run power over 1 twisted pair or just run POE 803.at simultaneously with 3 pairs carrying data ( video + mic )

How would you do it ?

Hi. None of above will work you are talking analog and POE ..... Both have nothing to do with each other

Then your power supply is too small to do what you need.

You are best using cat 5 to each camera with balun for video 1 pair for audio and the other 2 pair for power