Sign in to follow this  
nabberuk

PTZ IP with black surround

I work in various primary schools and we use a tool to to record teachers teaching. This is then watched back by the teacher and a learning mentor to help improve teaching standards.

The tools we currently use run in the 1000s per year just for the subscription, I'm currently investigating if we could create something similar.

I'm looking for a IP PTZ camera that has a black surround around it so you can't see the camera moving. Ideally looking at a 2mb one with a decent zoom.

Price wise i'm looking at under £500

I work in various primary schools and we use a tool to to record teachers teaching. This is then watched back by the teacher and a learning mentor to help improve teaching standards.

The tools we currently use run in the 1000s per year just for the subscription, I'm currently investigating if we could create something similar.

I'm looking for a IP PTZ camera that has a black surround around it so you can't see the camera moving. Ideally looking at a 2mb one with a decent zoom.

Price wise i'm looking at under £500

Hi. You are best talking to the DPA before you install cameras in a primery school and you need to be licences by law as you are the installer .... There are no exceptions