313-313

GV multi channel palyback option remotely

Does anyone know how to playback multi channels remotely. You do a remote playback option in the first screen then you select your internet connection type and finally you put in the password. When the screen loads up you have the option to play only one camera at a time. My customer wants to play back all the channels for a paticular time period at the same time. I know there is this option if playing locally. Is there anyother software for geovision that will allow you to do this.

thanks

This can be done with the Remote Playback Server, and the Remote Playback Client.

The Remote Playback Server is already installed on the GV system, you just need to run it from the start menu.

The Remote Playback CLient is installable from the GV CD.

This program uses port 5066, so make dsure that this port is open and forwarded.

I have installed it but gives an error message as follows

"the application has failed to start because Chexk_dll_sdk.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Please help me regarding this issue. I have several customers and all have the same problem. I have installed and reinstalled it several times but the same problem....

8.02 is just an upgrade, you need 8.01 or another earlier full version installed first.