avraam

IP Camera Viewer Pro on Roku

I installed the IP Camera Viewer Pro on my Roku and the video works perfect. I get about 15-20 frames per second for each of my cameras. PTZ works fine on one of my axis cameras (by selecting Axis v2 in "Example cameras"), but I can't get the PTZ to work on my Panasonic BL-C111A camera. Does anyone has experience with this camera? What's the PTZ link for Panasonic BL-C111A?

Here is the screenshot of the Add Camera dialog: 297966_1.jpg

Is the app IP Camera Viewer Pro by Robert Chou? It has an option for Panasonic BL series. I have BL c131 that works with pan and tilt. The pic you posted looks like the Axis option.

Is the app IP Camera Viewer Pro by Robert Chou? It has an option for Panasonic BL series. I have BL c131 that works with pan and tilt. The pic you posted looks like the Axis option.

Yeah, it has a Panasonic option, I tried it again last night and it worked... not sure why didn't work first time.

I don't know who the developer is.

Hi

Take a look at IP Cam Soft http://ipcamsoft.com/. It may have the functionality you need. The app can support multiple camera models (include your Panasonic BL-C111A) and It have the version for Android/iOS/ Windows phone/Windows phone devices and also for Google TV and Apple TV.

Hi

Take a look at IP Cam Soft http://ipcamsoft.com/. It may have the functionality you need. The app can support multiple camera models (include your Panasonic BL-C111A) and It have the version for Android/iOS/ Windows phone/Windows phone devices and also for Google TV and Apple TV.

It doesn't support Roku, which in my opinion is far superior to Google TV and Apple TV (I tried them all). Anyway, IP Camera Viewer Pro works great, after I had the problem I originally posted about (maybe the developer released an update?). I added 5 cameras, 3 Axis ptz, 1 Panasonic ptz and one Foscam and all work perfect.

IP Camera Viewer lets you stream full-motion video or jpeg snapshots from an IP camera to a Roku device on the same network.

IP Camera Viewer lets you stream the complete motion video or jpeg snapshots with a camera to a Roku devices on the other network.

No, I contacted Robert Chou and he said the Roku app is not written by him. A google search says it was written by Ioan Ghip.

HELP NEEDED: This is on a Smart TV using the IP Camera Viewer Pro app. Can anyone tell me why when after I click on the ONVIF button and then I hit the scan button to get the correct ULR when it starts at 1 of 159 it won't go any further.  Thanks for any Help SCANIMG_3481.thumb.jpg.a5d178403f62ccf8c0497cbc20af29b1.jpg