PKassab

Need Help on finding some stuff

I have a chance in bidding all the new equipment for one of the Police stations they are one of the top 5 largest cities in Michigan. So if i ere to get this job I would be busy for a while. Where is a good place to get Cruiser DVR's and cameras made for cop cars. I appreciate any input you guys might have

Peter

Good post AV, I'm starting to look for something similar now that the summer is here, and a lot of school bus companies are being required to provide video surveillance on their fleets.

GE has a line called Bus Secure, its on their web site. Silent Witness is also very popular.

Yeah, but GE ans Silent witness do not pass DOT certifications to install in emergency vehicles, they are too prone to excesive shocks!

Yeah, but GE ans Silent witness do not pass DOT certifications to install in emergency vehicles, they are too prone to excesive shocks!

Are you sure? IF so, didnt know that There is no market for them down here so Ive never really looked into it too much. Besides, no DVR or hard disk in a vehicle would last on our 'so called' roads down here! We dont have lines, not to mention a pothole every few feet.