Sign in to follow this  
Haggis!!

Floureon NVR password reset

Looking for some assistance if anyone can help. I have been handed a floureon d6794nm NVR that the owner has lost the password. I have removed and managed to recover the data from the HDD and have that playing so that’s a start,

I also need to be able to gain access to the NVR so I can check settings and the log as well as reset the password for future use.

I have contacted floureon both by email and via social media and have had no reply back.

Dose anyone have any advise or methods of resetting the password.

Before anyone says remove the bios battery that’s not an option as that will only mess up the time and date.

Thought I would update this as I have managed to fined the solution to getting pass the password on the nvr in question.

I will not post this on the open forum but if any one is looking for how to do this feel free to send me a message

N

On 4/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, Haggis!! said:

Thought I would update this as I have managed to fined the solution to getting pass the password on the nvr in question.

I will not post this on the open forum but if any one is looking for how to do this feel free to send me a message

N

Hi Haggis, PM’ing you now.

Thanks, 

Sean