jlader

running jump, headfirst, eyes closed

I'm in it, so please throw some bones to the guy on the bottom of the pond...

tips, suppliers, directions ......I have my own dumb ideas, but it took me a lot of years to learn to listen to the guys that know.....I'm gonna do cctv security, and I know I need reliable wholesalers.....

I'm listening.....help......

It sounds like your are entering the industry, so answering a few questions maybe helpful:

How much CCTV experance do you have?

Why are you entering the industry?

What are your expectations?

Hi Tom..

I have virtually no cctv experience, but I want to make a lot of money, and corner the market on hardware imports......or at least pay next month's rent on the trailer....actually....I want to make contact with a chinese or taiwanese full line manufacturer....and import and market and install.....the bigger the better....hey....who wants to dream of being the littlest guy in the pond????

Your more likely to lose a load of money than make any, as if you have no experience, you will likely import a load of junk, that causes no end of problems, and have customers complaining, asking for money back and getting on your back all the time about problems.

hehe...that's why I came to the forum....to get info about good, reliable off shore manufacturers....you know..who makes junk, who makes jewels...

There is so much knock off stuff, and mis labeled, un labeled hardware on most of the asian sites, I need to find a reliable place to start...

A bona fide chinese, taiwan, or korean manufacturer, with a brand name product that they actually manufacture and support...

I understant that these are questions not likely to get answered from competitors...but I thought I'd ask....