Sign in to follow this  
RRH

Camera Compatibility for HIKVISION Turbo HD DVR

Hi everybody,

I just bought a Turbo HD DVR HIKVISION (7200 series). But when I plug my cameras HIKVISION HD 720p, i just have images during 3 seconds and then black screen with a message "LANGUAGE MISMATCH". Could you please help me on this problem?

Thank you so much

That's a Hikvision region issue. The cameras and DVRs' region (country) don't match. For instance a Chinese version camera trying to play on a US version DVR.

Hi. 7200 unit is SDI only 

is your 720p sdi or tvi. 

Hikvision recorders are a mine field.... everyone else make multi format recorders and hik deside to make sdi only on the 7200 series 

but why display for a few seconds then off

On 2/2/2019 at 5:41 PM, tomcctv said:

Hi. 7200 unit is SDI only 

is your 720p sdi or tvi. 

Hikvision recorders are a mine field.... everyone else make multi format recorders and hik deside to make sdi only on the 7200 series 

but why display for a few seconds then off

The OP said 7200 series turbo hd, this can be one of many dvrs. Turbo HD is tvi, not SDI.

I have the same issue, language mismatch, display for a few seconds then black screen. I've heard of others having the same issue on camera models which were never released in China. Hikvision are obviously being very reckless with whatever method they are using to block imported cams on the turbo hd dvr's and blocking more cameras than they should.

I wonder if there is any workaround since analog camers are fairly basic compared to ip.

22 minutes ago, spixel said:

The OP said 7200 series turbo hd, this can be one of many dvrs. Turbo HD is tvi, not SDI.

Is it not ..... it depends on what format the 7200 was bought at ..... and it does come in sdi

27 minutes ago, spixel said:

others having the same issue on camera models which were never released in China. Hikvision are obviously being very reckless with whatever method they are using to block

If you buy gray or copy .... then your going to have problems.... it’s not hikvision fault.