suhrud

Hikvision Ip camera DS-2CD122P-I3 Device error status code 3

Hello !
Ip camera model - DS-2CD122P-I3 4mm 2mp

I have 2 Ip camers 6mm & 4mm. I have integrated this camera with my weighbridge management software. So whenever truck or a vehicle comes on platform the software captures snapshot or picture using URL. But sometimes it happens that top camera [4mm] doesnt respond to software and software gives 500 internal server error and software only captures image from front camera [6mm]. And when I paste the capture url of 4mm top camera in browser to check the preview it gives me error Status Code 3[Image attached below]. This happens when vehicle is on platform and when vehicle goes from platform the camera works again. And also when url gives status code 3 error when i open live preview in another tab it shows the camera is on. So my question is that is this problem of distance between camera and vehicle or is this problem due to light reflected on camera lens or I am doing something wrong. Please help guys its urgent and important. 

Url (I use to capture) - http://username:password@192.168.1....olutionWidth=1920&videoResolutionHeight=1080?

IMG_20190218_153950.jpg

try resetting the camera and see how long it lasts before giving this error again.

Also, are both cameras running the same firmware. 

Edited by larry

@larry yes both camera have same firmware. I will try resetting it. But do you think this issue can be caused due to distance or reflection. Or should i change settings?

Also check the configuration of the camera that always works against the one that doesn't. It could be as simple as a setting that's different