Batdamon

Difference between these two Hikvision Turbo DVRs (DS-7204HUHI-K1 vs DS-7208HQHI-K1)?

I'm currently in the market for a dvr for my camera HIKVISION DS-2CE56H0T-ITMF (2 pcs and probably 2 more down the line but 4 is the maximum amount I'll go for) and found these two DVRs for roughly the same price (about a $4 difference):

1. Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 

2. Hikvision DS-7208HQHI-K1

I really don't know much about dvr specs and was wondering what's the difference (aside from the number of cameras it can handle) between these two?

I think the Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 is the European model where as the Hikvision DS-7208HQHI-K1 is the English/North American model

5 hours ago, larry said:

I think the Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 is the European model where as the Hikvision DS-7208HQHI-K1 is the English/North American model

Thanks for the additional info. I also found their DVR naming conventions and they defined it as:

HGH: 720p
HQH: 1080p
HUH: 3MP/5MP

Which is a bit weird since the HQH's spec sheet confirmed it would be able to reach up to 4mp. I guess the old ones were only initially capable at 1080p and eventually upgraded to support 4MP while the HUH can now support up to 8MP as per its spec sheet.

Also, I saw that the HUH had a 4ch audio while the HQH has only 1

On a separate topic though, would this cable be okay with my dvr/camera setup? https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/synergy-rg6-coaxial-coax-cable-12-meters-scc-612-i223557730-s294870348.html