personalt

Any software have sync'd playback of 4 cameras besides Xprot

I am demo'ing milestone xprotect and love it. However I need it for 5 cameras and for 5 cameras I need a 9 camera package which is about $2,000.

There are plenty of products that I have seen that can display 4 cameras live on the screen but is there any software that can do a sync'd playback of 4 cameras like xprotect can?

I am doing some construction site monitoring and I want to review video from the day but I want to be able to keep the cameras in sync so I can follow a working from the main work area to whereever he goes.

I am using DVTel in a mine environment. It will sync playback of 16 devices per screen with duel screen option.

We also use it to record 2 way radios. So audio and video is all on the one system. Bit over the top dedicating an encoder to a radio with no video but its only the cost of the encoder. So we can review up to 32 cameras and audio tracks synchronised.

You can also playback multiple images of the one camera or audio track to find the time frame you are looking for. All 32 frames can be played back at different speeds.

Audio doesn't playback at high speed so to find that point of time you are looking for you open 10 frames of the same audio track at 5 minute intervals and play them together. That way you can cover 50 minutes of playback in 5 minutes.

Playback is up to 20x which is quite handy to find video incidents.