Sign in to follow this  
dalis

Adding Cameras

Hi all, this has been bugging for so long.  I have a Q-See QC9116 DVR with cameras and wanted to add more cameras.  This system is a HD Analog with BNC connectors.  I ordered some cameras from china which they say are AHD but I don't get any picture.  Talked to their tech support and tried moving some wires like they said.  They said it's a analog and AHD camera.  But they still couldn't get it going on my system.  I had a friend with a cctv tool to check and the camera does work on AHD settings.  But what is my problem? China uses a different AHD system or is there a difference between AHD and HD Analog?  Should I try to purchase them somewhere else?

On 9/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, dalis said:

Hi all, this has been bugging for so long.  I have a Q-See QC9116 DVR with cameras and wanted to add more cameras.  This system is a HD Analog with BNC connectors.  I ordered some cameras from china which they say are AHD but I don't get any picture.  Talked to their tech support and tried moving some wires like they said.  They said it's a analog and AHD camera.  But they still couldn't get it going on my system.  I had a friend with a cctv tool to check and the camera does work on AHD settings.  But what is my problem? China uses a different AHD system or is there a difference between AHD and HD Analog?  Should I try to purchase them somewhere else?

Hello! Send here screens of your dvr and camera stickers on the box