kelvin

Is this a "mission impossible"??

I was thinking is it possible to setup a temporary cctv system. let's say 16 cameras with a installation site diameter 80m. it has to be simple installation and easily to remove (i mean not a very complicated system design). Recording is a MUST.

I was thinking to use a wireless system but no idea on which type of wireless application.

I would say its possiable at a very high price tag. Going wireless will atleast double the cost. I would be asking is it worth it? Maybe reevaluate how many cams you need.

You're probley going to have to be point to point with the wireless portion...which is going to remove the simple part. This might be a situation that works better with an IP based solution.

Well, actually im not really good in wireless system. In my location, branded like GE, bosch, Pana.... etc is pretty high price and im not affortable to have such hi-end product.

As you know in the market any wireless product (point 2 point) price is reasonable and could perform well? since i said in my last post for site with diameter 80m. for P2P wireless, do i have to add a Access Point to extand the distance?