Hello we use smart eyes pro for our remote viewing of the cctv, for some reason I am now unable to view on my iPhone6. This was working fine when I last looked into it. I have deleted the program and reinstalled it still not work. Works fine on WiFi but not on 4g. My wife and daughter both have the same app and connect without any problem. We have tried comparing phone settings but have not been able to find the problem. Wife has iPhone 12 daughter has same phone as me. It would appear that it must be some sort of issue with my phone. I would be most grateful for any advice given..

Hi. I have seen this on secyour systems and it has something to do with the P2P limit

to test this. On recorder go into settings then accounts and create another user account but USE another password 

then enter new login detail on your app and see if that works

Hi thanks for your response tried this, again works fine on WiFi but not on 4g. Piggy backed of the wife’s network and that worked fine. I’m at a loss with this as internet appears to work fine on 4g but not my cctv. Once again many thanks for trying.

Ok sounds like mobile data is switched off if that did not work

go into settings on your iPhone scroll down till you get to the app ..... click on it and at the bottom of that screen ..... click mobile data on 

It’s a static IP address on the dvr. This was all set up by the installer there has not been a problem till now have not looked at my cctv on the phone for some time due to lock downs. Decided to check my system the other day and found that it is not working on my phone. Works fine on wife’s phone and daughters. Mine will only work when on WiFi or hotspots.

Yep that’s it with the last digits assigned to different devices thanks Tom my mobile I got from Tesco a year ago I’m going to see if they can sort it tomorrow as it does seem to point towards that will let you know the outcome.

Hi ... nothing to do with your mobile 

your ip is a static LAN ..... you can’t use this with 4g 

so you only have local view on your mobile

can you see a qr code on your recorder

Hi  I assume that this will be on the back or underneath the dvr. I will attempt to have a look for it in the morning as it’s a bit awkward to get out. But I do t understand you saying it won’t work on 4g as my daughter has the same phone as me and lives 100 miles away, and she can connect both on her WiFi and network provider with no problems. My wife who has a iphone12 has no problems we went for a 5 mile walk today and she could connect.

9 minutes ago, Frank47 said:

But I do t understand you saying it won’t work on 4g as my daughter has the same phone as me and lives 100 miles away,

Your system has two ways to remote view

Local for when your phone is connected to your network at home

P2P connection when you are away from your home network 

the qr code will be in the menu not on a sticker on your system ..... have a look in network settings on recorder

Yep found it there are two ip addresses plus’s the dyndns log in details. All three phones use the same log in

Please ignore the dyndns

one of the qr codes if for downloading app

the other is the remote settings ....... if you go to phone app and select add you will see a option to scan qr code then enter username and password then save

Done that came up with the 3 options 2 ip addresses and the Dan’s one tried all three and none worked not even on WiFi 

Sorrry Tom had to sleep. Under the qr code it gives the two iP addresses, the Dyns adddress, port number, user name and default password. No reference number.

Can you post the Dyns address.... there is no security problem in doing so

if you had it installed the installer will of created the Dyns path (his account)  and he can block any device from connecting 

some installers will do this so as to get a call out charge to fix ..... (yes dishonest but happens a lot)

your with Tesco (o2) they don’t have any data restrictions using there network so it’s not your phone

were are you located

Probably a little bit late but I will reply anyway.

The general issue is caused by IPV6 not being enabled by your ISP at the premises your DVR is located.

A quick fix for this is to download an app called 1.1.1.1 which is essentially an free VPN.

Download the app, turn on warp and you should be good to go on 4G network. I am however aware that the latest IPhone update has messed a lot of things up again. So if you have not done the latest update, DON'T.

Or you could just call your ISP and ask them to activate IPV6 on your modem