TonyC

UW Camera

Hi, i'm new to cctv and need some help in selecting a cctv camera and cable.

I'm going to build a underwater inspection system and need a BW board camera that works well in low light conditions, has a decent resolution and that it's possible to change lenses. The cable to the monitor is going to be 120m long.

I'm on a budget so any recomendations tha don't cost an arm and leg would be most welcome

Best regards,

Tony

opening it to change lenses is not recommended...........................factory sealed is a warranty thing and repeated opening and closing will cause leaks. Buy the camera's seperate if you can...........

Sorry if i was unclear of what i wanted to do. I have access to CNC machines and can make a camera housing myself, besides most of the comercial systems are only good to 30-50 meters of depht. I need something that will take the pressure from 100metres.

What i need is some help in selecting a small board camera that have good low light capabilities.

I have no experience in cctv cameraes, and i was hoping someone on this forum could point me in the right direction.

I have been looking at some cameraes with the sony ex-view chip, what do you think?

http://www.123securityproducts.com/60soccdmispy.html