neuronetv

icsee ptz camera

I got given an icsee ip camera by a mate (see picture attached). I'm trying to get the camera image to play in vlc on a windows pc but I can't work out the correct rtsp url. I can get the camera image in the icsee app and in an (old) pc browser and in the html code I see:
"rtsp://172.16.1.205:554/user=admin&password=tlJwpbo6&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100"
however this url won't play in vlc. I've tried different combinations but no success.
1) any ideas what the rtsp url would be? I want this as I would like to use the camera in zoneminder if possible.
2) does anyone know the manufacturer and model of this camera? - somewhere I could get proper support on it? I've been trawling google but there's nothing out there really about this camera except the icseeapp. I've attached a screenshot of the info in the icsee app too. I expect it's some cheap chinese thing but I'd like to track down where I could get some support on it if possible.  thanks for any help

20210308_092812.jpg

Screenshot_20210308-093604_iCSee.jpg

Hi. P2P camera so will only connect with the app ..... if it has been used before you will need to do a full reset to get access to it

yes I've done the reset and got access to it, thats how i got the image up in a browser. I thought surely there must be a way to get the rtsp url that the camera uses....

10 minutes ago, neuronetv said:

yes I've done the reset and got access to it, thats how i got the image up in a browser. I thought surely there must be a way to get the rtsp url that the camera uses....

So are you trying to get a direct feed from camera to pc 

Ok. Since you have a cloud based camera you won’t get a rtsp direct feed ..... also cam has a wan ip not a lan ip 

you could try downloading xmeye for pc software (Icsee) is a xmeye product so would be using same cloud service. Just use your icsee login details

thankyou but the cam must have a lan ip because I can see the cam image in a browser on a pc and it in the html code it starts:
rtsp://172.16.1.205:554/user=admin...etc
172.16.1.x is my lan

no, putting http://172.16.1.205/ into a browser gives me the camera image but as I said in my original post I want to stream the camera in vlc, not in a browser. so for vlc I need the rtsp url that works.

With not being onvif it can’t be found on your camera 

you could try finding out the external ip of your camera and use a net Analyzer to check which ports are open ..... but the feed will be from xmeye cloud