Dannii

Technomate Mobile/Cellular Remote Viewing

Hi,

New member here, hoping to find some help.

I have a new Technomate TM-404-M2 CCTV Base Unit and Cameras installed at home.

Base Unit is connected to LAN cable and I can access the footage and live view using the Superlive Plus app whilst I’m connected on my mobile phone using WiFi.

However, when I disconnect from the WiFi and attempt to access the live footage from my mobile phone I get the error of cameras are not connected to the internet.

I have been through almost every menu option and page on the base unit to figure out how to access remote viewing whilst not connected to the WiFi but using my mobile phone on the data network, however I cannot find anywhere how to enable this or access it remotely through cellular data.

Could someone please point me in the direction of where I am going wrong and how I enable this option?

TIA

Dannii

Hi. Go into menu then network …. Then on the top row you will see NAT ….. click that and you will see a QR code 

on your app …. Press the 3 lines on top left …then pick server list …. Top right you will see a + sign click that  … then you will see scan code (qr code on you recorder screen ) …. Enter user name and password you have already set on your recorder …. Click save 

Hi I have similar issue. My app use to work with mobile data and any wifi connection. Now that I have travelled away and tried to view my CCTV, the app is failing to connect? Any ideas how to fix this remotely? 
Thanks

On 12/25/2021 at 9:34 AM, Ash123 said:

Hi I have similar issue. My app use to work with mobile data and any wifi connection. Now that I have travelled away and tried to view my CCTV, the app is failing to connect? Any ideas how to fix this remotely? 
Thanks

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issues with the Technomate TM-NVR app not working recently.
I checked on Google Play store and there is also a recent review saying that the app is no longer connecting also.

I used to use it every day to check on the cameras but hasn't worked for just over 1 week now.

Tried calling Technomate offices in London but they are closed atm until the new year. Im going to try them again then to see whats going on.

Regards,

2 hours ago, Ash123 said:

Superlive plus

Hi your system has nothing to do with Technomate offices in London

you have a TVT system and all you need to do is scan the qr code again and also make sure NAT is ticked in network settings 

did you install yourself or by a company 

27 minutes ago, Ash123 said:

A company…

Then your problem might be you don’t have admin control over your system 

the SuperLive system can be fixed remotely 

mid installer set it up right

if you want me to fix your system I can do but I would need some details  …… no charge

were are you based