Bertie

Video Analytics

Hello there

I need some assistance well advice. Im looking for a 3rd party video analytics platform / company,preferable a paid solution with 24/7 technical support should be cloud based with their own hardware to do rstp stream grabing for intrusion detection and line crosing. They should be a US based company

Hi. Why would you put simple analytics such as intrusion and line crossing into hands of a 3rd party …. You will just be paying a fortune in alert fees on top of monitoring 

Hi tom thank you for your reply. So the reasons im looking for a 3rd party paid platform is for the following.

1. I can hook it up to my customers existing cctv system's regardless of the brand they have, hence it needs to support rstp stream grabbing.

2nd. I need it to be cloud based, keeping in mind im seting up a controle room with 24/7 staff on duty to respond to alerts and alarms. 

3rd. I need 24/7 technical support. 

And another thing i forgot to mention is i need them to provide there own hardware that will run separate from the costumers NVR/DVR

I have used somthing like this in a difrent country Called DeepAleart and it worked wonders but they do not service the USA.

REGARDS

BERTIE