Carmine01

Advice needed at re-installing 2 rear cameras with my existing system ?

Good Morning to you all from the UK.

I have a ZXTech System with built Hard drive and 4 External Cameras all analogue bullet cameras which are 1080.

Its been working fine for a couple of years but recently two rear cameras stopped working so found out it wasn`t faulty cameras but cables RG59 cables running to rear two cameras.

they both long runs each about 35 metres long. Someone fitted it for me a couple of years ago but just ran cables though gutters etc so did`nt have strong power to run rear camera.

two front cameras have been perfect and they run all indoors and under 15 metre run.

So I have brand new cables to run to rear cameras but would like advice on how to protect new cables, run them on ducting or tubes etc any advice would be most grateful and much appreciated ?

Many Thanks

Carmine01

Continued-

also wanted add that cameras will run along external was that brick but covered with cement pebble dash, then up wall behind guttering and across wire to where they will be fitted to front and side of external garage walls, can send photos if that helps ??

21 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Hi it is going to be much easier to run cat5 as you would only need I cable for both cameras 

Hello There

I already bought 2x 40 metre runs of RG59 cable, didnt know i could use Cat5 cable for my analogue 1080p cameras,

what would you advise for protecting these cables in one tube dont want to run two lol

thanks

carmine01

have my RG59 cables 2x runs ready new and cameras ready to re install please any advice where to buy everything i need would be much appreciated PLEASE ???