Sign in to follow this  
dovermts

sde-4001n android software

I have a sde-4001n Samsung DVR system I am having a terrible time trying to get an android app that will connect to the unit. I can use internet explorer on a windows PC to view cameras so i know my router and network settings are good.  I have tried the ipolis app and the wisenet app. i can connect with the ipolis app but i never get any video. I tried to contact samsung and wisenet but neither responded to my emails . Does anyone know what app would work for the system? I am ready to throw it out. Very frustrating Thank You in advance

I tried that too? It still dont work.I have tried port 80 554. Not sure whats up. i can remote view with internet explorer fine. What settings are you using for ports ? I have 554 and 80.

Hi. Your system would of used the Ipolis app the wiseview will not work on your system 

your problem is having a 15 year old system as apps had updates your dvr unit did not. Support stopped for your system in 2015

Unfortunately you can use your system as is with windows viewer (but support has ended)

and your other problem is your cameras are not compatible with a modern dvr ….. if I remember your cameras are connected via rj10 plugs 

Ya my unit doesn't have qr codes. I'm probably SOL I think they unit is just outdated. I will have to upgrade unit and cameras.

Thanks for the help!!