Sign in to follow this  
Lazarovsky Andrew

Faceter camera app discussion/help

Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera. 

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over any area you want.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help.

27 minutes ago, Lazarovsky Andrew said:

Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera. 

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over any area you want.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help.

Wow you won’t give up will you 

some good reading and advice here 

On 7/24/2022 at 4:39 PM, tomcctv said:

Wow you won’t give up will you 

some good reading and advice here 

I already understand you are just a hater of mobile surveillance buddy. Could you please be as specific as possible in your attacks?

Trust me it’s not an attack

ITS THE TRUTH

anyone reading this post I welcome them to look at the app review especially on App Store 

dose not work even after payment 

also your website……….PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS 

website with no contact details or phone number or location ARE BEST NOT DEALING WITH as there is no come back

asking for bank details (which people need to do to use your service)

need to know bank details are going to Russia….. yet says nothing on your website about that 

HOW can I be a hater of mobile surveillance 

but you have just admitted to MOBILE SURVEILLANCE 

SO people use your app on a old mobile device enabling video and audio to use as security 

yet data ……. Video and audio stored on Russian server 24/7 by a stranger and have to pay you for loosing there own privacy 

ITS NOT HATE …… ITS PROTECTING PEOPLE AGAINST A COMPANY THEY CANT TRACE THEMSELFS

just let me check Faceter iP again …………….

Domain Name: FACETER.CAM Registry Domain ID: D99889239-CNIC Updated Date: 2022-03-01T21:08:56.0Z Creation Date: 2019-04-13T09:28:43.0Z Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-13T23:59:59.0Z Registrant State/Province: Orenburg Registrant Country: RU

well still same report

some App Store posts

1 Camera went offline. Being
on holiday, I can't fix it and
the whole reason for having it
is to be able to monitor the
home. Hence the 1 star
rating.

Cannot find anyway to delete
this app which sets alarm
bells ringing - downloaded by
accident.

so nothing above is written by me there copy and past both from a government iP check and App Store 

On 7/27/2022 at 2:24 PM, tomcctv said:

Trust me it’s not an attack

ITS THE TRUTH

anyone reading this post I welcome them to look at the app review especially on App Store 

dose not work even after payment 

also your website……….PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THE BASICS 

website with no contact details or phone number or location ARE BEST NOT DEALING WITH as there is no come back

asking for bank details (which people need to do to use your service)

need to know bank details are going to Russia….. yet says nothing on your website about that 

HOW can I be a hater of mobile surveillance 

but you have just admitted to MOBILE SURVEILLANCE 

SO people use your app on a old mobile device enabling video and audio to use as security 

yet data ……. Video and audio stored on Russian server 24/7 by a stranger and have to pay you for loosing there own privacy 

ITS NOT HATE …… ITS PROTECTING PEOPLE AGAINST A COMPANY THEY CANT TRACE THEMSELFS

just let me check Faceter iP again …………….

Domain Name: FACETER.CAM Registry Domain ID: D99889239-CNIC Updated Date: 2022-03-01T21:08:56.0Z Creation Date: 2019-04-13T09:28:43.0Z Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-13T23:59:59.0Z Registrant State/Province: Orenburg Registrant Country: RU

well still same report

some App Store posts

1 Camera went offline. Being
on holiday, I can't fix it and
the whole reason for having it
is to be able to monitor the
home. Hence the 1 star
rating.

Cannot find anyway to delete
this app which sets alarm
bells ringing - downloaded by
accident.

so nothing above is written by me there copy and past both from a government iP check and App Store 

You are checking IP address of our website but it has nothing common with user data storage. Once again: we have no access to users' data as it's decentalized.

Such an IP of our website has a simple explanation. Faceter is a South African startup but the development is primarly in Russia, that's why it has such an IP. This will change soon as we are planning to move our site to another country hosting soon.

12 minutes ago, Lazarovsky Andrew said:

Once again: we have no access to users' data as it's decentalized.

You talk rubbish

first your not in Russia…… as in your other posts ……. Now you are …….. would you like me to post Russian registered company register on here for you as well

how do you decentralise bank details ? Which all your customers need to give you if recording for more than 12 hours 

anything stored over 12hrs customers need to pay you for there own footage back

YOUR WEBSITE …….. no contact details …… no address ……. No phone numbers ……… and you think it’s safe to give you bank details

faceter is unsafe…….. it has already taken money from customers and the service failed (in App Store complaints) 

Using old mobile phone as security camera does not work and your monthly charge is ridiculous ……… money better spent on ring door bell or a 1 or 2 camera system and not be controlled by a 3rd party in Russia 

YOU MUST BE THE WORLDS WORST SPAMMER TO KEEP COMING BACK

On 7/30/2022 at 1:25 PM, tomcctv said:

You talk rubbish

first your not in Russia…… as in your other posts ……. Now you are …….. would you like me to post Russian registered company register on here for you as well

how do you decentralise bank details ? Which all your customers need to give you if recording for more than 12 hours 

anything stored over 12hrs customers need to pay you for there own footage back

YOUR WEBSITE …….. no contact details …… no address ……. No phone numbers ……… and you think it’s safe to give you bank details

faceter is unsafe…….. it has already taken money from customers and the service failed (in App Store complaints) 

Using old mobile phone as security camera does not work and your monthly charge is ridiculous ……… money better spent on ring door bell or a 1 or 2 camera system and not be controlled by a 3rd party in Russia 

YOU MUST BE THE WORLDS WORST SPAMMER TO KEEP COMING BACK

As I answered to you on another forum: 

The things you said are the worst form of racism I've ever heard. Please, make me a favor, do not spam in this topic anymore

16 minutes ago, Lazarovsky Andrew said:

The things you said are the worst form of racism I've ever heard. Please, make me a favor, do not spam in this topic anymore

PLEASE PLEASE show me we’re the was any racism for all the rest of the forum to see

a d I am not spamming…… I am showing people the truth ……. As they can see for themselves on App Store and play store 

your iP is traceable…… so that’s true as well ….. even though to denied it at first and then you admitted it in a later post

so again as in my first post ….. using an old mobile phone as a security camera and pay you for the privilege makes no sense also you say it’s free …. Another lie ….. only for first 12 hours of storage…… it does not work ….. also noted is app stores

you deny bank details in Russian are help ….. but that’s listed in your terms and conditions 

SO ALERTING PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT RACISM ITS PROTECTING THEM