HeyYou

Add a fifth camera to an Anran 5MP NVR System

Hello,

I ordered a HD Camera Kit Home Security System (Model K9608E-12W /Syste: PAL/NTSC)

The Kit inkluded 4 Cameras. I wanted to add another Camera an ordered a similar Model (B04)

When i try to add the Camera to the NVC, the menu only shows "Search an Adding IPC..." but doesnt find the Camera.

Resetting the Camera doesnt work.

How do i connect the Camera with the NVC?

Thank you

Hi. It’s times like this I wished people would do homework before they bought a system 

your original system is a battery operated 3mp cam system Wi-Fi to monitor base station…… going 5mp makes it not compatible 

your system ranges from $20 a camera to $900 for 8 cam system but basically it’s just a battery operated toy that will only last 2 years max I would not spend any more money on

Thank you for answering. The system number I posted was on the original box. What we bought was a 5MP camera system (incl. 4 times b04 cams) with monitor and 1tb harddisk. If you know how to add an fifth b04 cam we'd appreciate any help.

All 4 cameras are working fine but pairing the fifth does not work as discribed.

(sorry, if my discription is poor, English is not my most used language)

Ok so you system in first post is not what you have

the 5mp system …. Is that a 4 or 8 wireless system

and if the camera your adding is the same as the kit and won’t connect you may find you only have a 4 cam system

The system was delivered with 4 cams b04. But the instruction manual says, that it can be extended up to 8 cams. The NVR Monitor display can also be extended. So, can you give us advice how to try the pairing? What we found out is, that the NVR ist creating an own IP network, the fifth camera can be found with another App and has an IP address according to the one of our fritz box. But up to know we did not find out, how to change the IP address according to the one of the NVR.

Or shall we create an IP network according to our personal network of the fritz box, and if so, can the NVR show the pictures and store it to the harddisk, working as fine as now?

Sorry for all this questions, but we want to make the most out of it. The alternative is to return the fifth cam.

We're doing this tomorrow and then post the result of the test. Thank you so far for your time Abbs effort to help us. Sleep well. Until tomorrow 😉👍

Well, switched off the router and the cams were still working fine.

We found out that if we try to add another cam the existing(working) cams are listed with IP: 172.2x.xx.xxx (scheme with anonymised numbers). The fifth b04 cam is receiving an IP according to the fritz box like: 192.16x.xxx.xx. And this one is not added to the cam list in the NVR. To remember, all the working cams are b04 as well.

Ok so the test I asked you to do shows you have a wireless system not a Wi-Fi (local network system)

or you only have a 4way recorder…….. on one of your existing B04 cameras remove the battery so as it’s off switch all the unit off including your router …… power up your new camera ….. switch on the monitor …… leave router off …… and see if it finds that camera

Hello tomcctv,

thank you so much for your effort to helo us with our problems. My husband made a parallel request at the German speaking support and got an answer. The fifth camera we bought is not compatible with the NVR system we have. So we will return the b04 and order the advised dome camera in order to at least solve everything.

It is a bit hard for me to do this dialogue in English because it is not my mother tongue. So it is my part to thank you so far for all the time you spent for us. I wish you all the best. God bless you!

14 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

speaking support and got an answer. The fifth camera we bought is not compatible with the NVR

Hi this was told in the second post 

and in your other post you say  all cameras are bo4 and working 

if you want to learn anything …… DONY spend more money on this cheap rubbish

€19 for 5mp camera  ….. it costs more for two coffees