Kelly3533

Floureon with 720 cameras

I'm not sure if I'm at the right place but My father has a floureon cctv box with 4,720 cameras. On Saturday the picture went on the screen but it still shows the 4 boxes with the time and date and in the middle of each box it says ( AHD- MR (720) but has no picture. I have surfed the internet but can't find my dads box to watch a video. There's no serial number on the box so not sure what type of box it is. We were advised to replace the power which we did and we changed the hdmi but still the same. Could someone please help me or point me in the right direction as to the problem

A75BD2F2-315A-41D2-8E47-D5E66A3298F1.png

4 hours ago, Kelly3533 said:

Went from a 12v 3.0 to a 12v 5.0 but was told that's fine 

Hi your system should have two power supplies 

one that plugs direct into recorder and another one just to power the cameras …. Do you know we’re that one is 

I have took a picture of the back of the box. Can you please let me know what 2 power cables you mean please. Thank you so much for this help 🙏

43958EAE-DBA4-440C-A7DB-D5EB5AD822D3.png

3D2770C1-E052-4885-98A6-F82930E643FC.png

This is also a picture of the new lead my dad got to replace the original 

C1F38F28-1594-4134-B91B-E11198492380.png

Edited by Kelly3533
Add the picture

Hi is this a shop or office space ?

we’re are you located ?

your pictures still don’t show power supply for cameras …. If you follow the yellow camera leads they should take you to a power supply (red plug)

Hi Tom, no this is my dads home, he has a suspended ceiling and keeps the box on top of the ceiling tiles. We are located in Bristol. I'll call my dad now and get him to take a look and I'll get back to you. 

Hi again Tom. Unfortunately I'm not at my parents house at the moment to be able to follow the cable but I asked my dad for a better picture of the back of the box to see if that helps you to let me know what cable it is 🙏 Thanks for you patients Tom 🙏 my parents are going to there caravan on Friday and so I'm trying to sort it for them before they leave so they don't worry while there away. My dads nearly 80 so asking him to get up a ladder to look for the plug scare me 🤣🤣

00E4AEB1-343A-4346-92B4-9F2768E038F8.png

There isn't one, we got the cameras that shows in the latest picture that goes into the jack leads then 4 leads that go into the back of the floureon box (yellow leads shown in the picture) x

Also in one of your screen images in your first post it shows ahd in the centre… your camera picture only shows standard analog

on your monitor screen you need to change format …. Do this….. on monitor screen next to cam number (bottom left) on every camera press the little white square with your mouse

each time you press wait a few seconds on each push of square … it should change ahd to tvi to cvi to cvb …… see if any image starts to show

Can you post a picture of power supply connected

your picture showing the red plugs this is the power for the cameras so must be going to a power supply 

2 hours ago, Kelly3533 said:

Direct to the dvr 

Then that is your problem 

it sounds like who ever installed your system cut corners …. A bad corner at that

all analog systems must have two power supplies one that should power dvr only and another to power cameras only

but it looks like your installer cut corners and only used the one that came with the dvr and split the power between dvr and cameras which is not good

a quick test is to go outside now (as it’s dark) and see if the cameras glow red

(They won’t be)