Rookie question.
I have a Chinese NVR, SMAR WN1908F model.
I enter the configuration to disable the micro and the speaker, but after a while it is enabled.
I want to disable it from the configuration. and not from the application of the smartphone that you can enable and disable it.
I imagine it will be possible but I have not achieved it.
I take the opportunity to wish everyone for a happy new year.

Luc

58 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

also what app are you using

Hi TomcCTV, thanks for a responder.

Maybe I didn't know how to explain well. The camera and the NVR is SMAR model:

WN1908F(NVR)

and WIFI PTZ Camera model Q-NXK2004-W (Camera)

The app I use ICSee. From the app, with my smartphone, I can listen to the voices.

A way to silence it, is lowering the volume of my smartphone, But I wanted to totally disable the audio, that is, that no one could hear.

I don't know if it is possible to do it.

Hi yes I understand what your saying which is why I asked the questions and especially the one about the app

first you do not have a cctv system …. You have the controversial XMEYE China crap

its a China smart system you have under the name of icsee ( created 15-1-2022) to hide the fact it’s a xmeye system

you should or read the terms and conditions before buying that system …. You can’t disable any audio as it’s part of the user contract

instead of buying something for security for your home … you now have phone tracking… web tracking on all your devices on the network …. You also get tracked via your mobile phone even away from your system 

here are the terms and conditions for that icsee app

https://privacy.xmeye.net/iCSee_privacy_bluevideo.html?t=iCSee&c=BLUE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY EUROPE LTD.&d=2022-01-15&du=2022-01-15&alias=BLUE VIDEO&phone=+86-0571-23271188&mail=xm@xiongmaitech.com&address=FIFTH FLOOR 3 GOWER STREET LONDON UNITED KINGDOM WC1E 6HA

23 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi yes I understand what your saying which is why I asked the questions and especially the one about the app

first you do not have a cctv system …. You have the controversial XMEYE China crap

its a China smart system you have under the name of icsee ( created 15-1-2022) to hide the fact it’s a xmeye system

you should or read the terms and conditions before buying that system …. You can’t disable any audio as it’s part of the user contract

instead of buying something for security for your home … you now have phone tracking… web tracking on all your devices on the network …. You also get tracked via your mobile phone even away from your system 

Thanks for the info.

On 1/2/2023 at 9:18 PM, Luc said:

Thanks for the info.

On 1/2/2023 at 8:54 PM, tomcctv said:

https://privacy.xmeye.net/iCSee_privacy_bluevideo.html?t=iCSee&c=BLUE VIDEO TECHNOLOGY EUROPE LTD.&d=2022-01-15&du=2022-01-15&alias=BLUE VIDEO&phone=+86-0571-23271188&mail=xm@xiongmaitech.com&address=FIFTH FLOOR 3 GOWER STREET LONDON UNITED KINGDOM WC1E 6HA

Yes, I have already been able to deactivate the audio. Thank you.