ultimatesecurity

Start your own security business from EBAY your thoughts?

Ok, one of my friends found this on ebay and said "look I can start my own business too" and sent me this link to there site: http://cgi.ebay.com/Start-Up-Your-Own-Home-Security-Business-PL0146157_W0QQitemZ130036843431QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2992QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What is your opinion on this? This seller is giving the false idea that you can just install alarm systems and make profit..easy as 1-2-3. I know he is from overseas and selling to the U.S., but in the U.S. you can't just start installing alarms without proper licensing, insurance, etc.

LOL ... just a sales man there is all .. those are really cheap DIY stuff ... also they got plenty of codes in the UK ... I dont think its that simple there either .. but really its the same with many other industries, including CCTV .. people jump in at the deep end with no prior experience .. heck we got plumbers selling CCTV systems here, and just recently a landscape company was about to start video monitoring .. LOL !!

Yup, the ebook must be good, after all the seller is resorting to making 3.99 selling ebooks on ebay, instead of all those riches promised in the auction....

If it worked the seller would not be selling ebooks telling people the secrets.