Sign in to follow this  
mdrileynyc

Honeywell HQA mobile apps

Our building has a Honeywell HQA (HRHT41612) DVR. It uses a somewhat clunky Honview Touch mobile app that works thru port 37777 (Dahua DVR Protocol). Are there other mobile apps that work with this Honeywell DVR? People in the building are requesting options. I found e.g. some Android ones that are meant to work with Dahua on port 37777 but they fail to connect with the Honview-working credentials.

Solid App Just Needs Some Tweaks Honeywell, please help! I switched from iPhone to Android and realized the button layout is very different. - In portrait, there is no button to switch to 4, 9, 16 cameras - In portrait, there is no button to for real-time playback, I actually don't see it for landscape either Honeywell, you are a solid company. Please consider making these adjustments. Most people try to efficiently operate their phone in portrait. The lack of these buttons is a major issue.

snaptube vidmate

Hi,

I have a HRHT41612 that I just run the eracfg under the console to wipe out the configuration. I am starting from scratch the configuration.

I am trying to get remote access via the app. When I am trying to install honview  google play tell me that the app is obsolete and it does not run in android 12/13. Also, I am trying to connect via p2p with no success

Any help will be welcomed as I do not want to e-waste the unit. Thanks in advance. 

Hi, I've recently discovered a new gambling site https://slotscity.ua/. Here you'll find a huge selection of slot machines from different providers, which provides a variety of experiences and the opportunity to choose exactly what you like.