Sign in to follow this  
Samoa007

HELP- American Dynamics Adtte Touchtracker

My keyboard is displaying UC- from what I’ve gathered it’s requiring a user code. Is there a way to get past this to access the menu? Like a default user code? 

2 minutes ago, Samoa007 said:

My keyboard is displaying UC- from what I’ve gathered it’s requiring a user code. Is there a way to get past this to access the menu? Like a default user code? 

Hi most controllers have this function and is programmable from a few minutes to hours it stops unauthorised operation on the cameras 

giving a generated password on a forum would be a unreasonable action 

if it’s your controller or your the administrator then you should know the set code anyway

Relax theres a number of default passwords and manuals all over the internet. I’m not trying to crack into someone’s old system. 

7 hours ago, Samoa007 said:

Relax theres a number of default passwords and manuals all over the internet. I’m not trying to crack into someone’s old system. 

Not of default passwords ……. It’s a simple keyboard operation it’s only 3 digits 

If your reply was something like ….. I just got it secondhand  or given it then I would of sent you the code

but just asking for UC and not explain why….. the UC is a code used everyday so you can’t have forgotten it……… yes it’s 10 years old  but still used