ceznov

Outdoor battery powered camera with geofencing

Hi!

I am looking for an outdoor battery powered camera that arm and disarm automatically based on a location of family members smartphones. Looked into Hikvision, Eufy, Ezviz, Reolink - none of them have it. Looked on couple of other less known brands
but is looks like it is nearly impossible to find. Maybe someone is aware that it does in fact exist? Thanks!

2 hours ago, ceznov said:

I am looking for an outdoor battery powered camera that arm and disarm automatically based on a location of family members smartphones. Looked into Hikvision, Eufy, Ezviz, Reolink - none of them have it.

Hi. There would be no call for a manufacturer to make this type of camera …… not only that how many times a day do you want to charge the camera ……. Monitoring and geofencing takes a lot of power 

but why do you need something like this

On 5/23/2023 at 8:56 PM, ceznov said:

Hi!

I am looking for an outdoor battery powered camera that arm and disarm automatically based on a location of family members smartphones. Looked into Hikvision, Eufy, Ezviz, Reolink - none of them have it. Looked on couple of other less known brands
but is looks like it is nearly impossible to find. Maybe someone is aware that it does in fact exist? Thanks!

rocket bot royale

Hi,

SmartCam A1:

· 350° Pan and Auto Tracking
· Wireless Station Cameras with Rechargeable Battery
· Outdoor, Weather Resistant Camera
· Monitor in Full HD
· Event Notifications
· Night Vision (24ft, 7m) / WDR
· Local Video Storage
· Two - Way Talk

The outdoor, battery-powered camera gets out of stand-by mode once motion is detected, and automatically starts streaming to let you hear and see the events taking place outside your home.