KMc

Kestrel viewer

40 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Ok. There are two people on this thread and it’s just getting confusing 

All the gear no idea …… you need to start a new post …. You should not be using kestrel viewer with your system

KMc you need to delete any app you have …. Kestrel and explorer from your devices and reinstall one of them 

New post done. Link below. Kestrel app was on the set up wizard on installation.

Sorry KMc for hijacking your thread but I thought as both our problems started at the same time and are exactly the same then it may not just be us. Fingers crossed we can get it sorted. 

42 minutes ago, All the gear no idea said:

Same, Kestrel Viewer.

App stopped working Friday evening.

Hi you posted a link earlier in the post showing a 5mp nvr hybrid and that unit uses a dahua app and some use SuperLive plus

10 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Ok. There are two people on this thread and it’s just getting confusing 

All the gear no idea …… you need to start a new post …. You should not be using kestrel viewer with your system

KMc you need to delete any app you have …. Kestrel and explorer from your devices and reinstall one of them 

I tried that with my iPad app (kestrel viewer). Get to the same white login screen but doesn’t have my details in and I can’t put them in. Can’t touch the screen. Well, I can but it does nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️

I will try that link you posted in a bit. I’ve noticed on the money saving expert forum that other people have the issue and it does seem to be the app with issues not us. I will let you know how I get on with that older app. Thanks for your help

14 minutes ago, KMc said:

I will try that link you posted in a bit. I’ve noticed on the money saving expert forum that other people have the issue and it does seem to be the app with issues not us. I will let you know how I get on with that older app. Thanks for your help

Please let me know how you get on and if it works, which app you used.

We contacted QVIS last month re their app not working on modern ‘phones and we were told they don’t speak to the public!

Eventually they grudgingly told us that the problem was with our ‘phone not the app!

Sorry to write on your thread again but no response on mine and I really think the problem is with the app not us.

I am guessing that Tomcctv possibly has an older ‘phone/tablet which is why it still works for him.

The poster on MSE forum installed it on an old mobile and it worked but won’t on his current, updated ‘phone.

I think there are going to be a lot of disgruntled and frustrated  customers this weekend.

1 hour ago, KMc said:

Hi that is not an older app last update was a few months ago 

your recorder is a xmeye system and that is the app that goes with it. 

all the gear no idea ….. DONT use the xmeye app it’s not for your system