corviarbob

is there a tinycam app section here

i have 20 ip cameras and a 25 ch nvr in the kitchen and also 2 dvrs and an nvr in the utility room they all get the same feeds but i also have the tiny cam app on my phone and now my foscam cameras are getting old and they may soon start to fail.  so i will be in need of a new system so i'm looking again for some ptz cameras. most i see on ebay are wifi-nvr units and i figure they will just talk to there base station so they should not drop out there feed between there own base like my foscams did using my cable modem. 

but i would like to know it anyone has had luck with the tiny cam app on some of the newer systems? i see that tiny cam has not updated to many of the newer systems now, unless he has been updating it and my phone is not getting the updates? but i have installed his app last week on a new device and it does not have any more makes and models than the app on my phone i have had for years. i try to ask ales questions but he does not ever answer me anymore. he use to reply but i figure he is busy and can't, but he does not answer on the other forum either. so is there a tinycam forum i might try or is there another app that may work the same or better than tinycam?

Hi not many people want there systems to be linked to a China server let alone give out every bit of personal data to 3rd parties 

It makes no sense why anyone who needs cctv to give out or let a 3rd party person recover YOUR data from all your devices why and what is the reason

if I asked you for the iP address of your phone and pc and tablets  ….. I think you would say no 

well that may be i guess but then what you going to do? do you have security cameras? if so they have to be linked to something. i have my ports all changed and not using 80 or 88 or any of the ports normally used and are my ports open says my system is hidden. so if that is wrong i guess it is as you say. i even disabled the admin on the nvrs and dvrs so that should keep china out but my guess is they may have a back door most electronics do that is how the hacker get in. as fr tinycam my phone has no banking on it so china can look at it all day long. but my guess is alexea has better things to do than watch my cameras they do not show much but what you can see for the road?   thanks