kewlshyguy_21

does anyone know the official site for diginet Center &

i would just like to ask if anyone by chance knows the official web site for the makers of Diginet Site & center, i'm hunting for support and such, but all i'm finding to date is the manuals for the software in PDF format.

just to verify i don't have a real kodicom system, and i'm told that is the company that makes the software but i can't find any support from them. if i am wrong feel free to tell me, lol wouldn't be the first and won't be the last time lmao

Kodicom Makes Cards .. they also created software for these cards, but it is only legal to use with their cards .. the Clones out there are not Kodicom cards ... they are copies of lesser quality and prone to errors as with all Cloned DVR Cards .. the pirates have simply cracked older versions of the software to work with these cards, most of the time using unstable hardware drivers and unprofessional software organisation. At least this is the case with most of the Illegal cards out there.

Obviously Kodicom and their distributors wont give support for something that is not their product ..

I have to suggest ditching the clone and getting a legit card .. whichever brand .. then you would also get support when required. Also, we generally do not discuss illegal cards on the forum .. hence you would see most of them either locked or deleted ...

Rory

i have had one of these cards for about 2 years now and carnt found any updates of the software, have thay gone bust.?

i have had one of these cards for about 2 years now and carnt found any updates of the software, have thay gone bust.?

No they haven't gone bust, just simply contact the dealer you purchased the card from and they should provide you the software.

No they haven't gone bust, just simply contact the dealer you purchased the card from and they should provide you the software.

carnt mate, bought the card from e-bay couple of years ago from a company in hong kong. not got a clue who it is, now.

any other way of getting update.

You probably have a illegal setup then. :^(

Buying from reputable dealers is a MUST, that cheap eBay deal isn't going to wind up so cheap in the end. :^(

You probably have a illegal setup then. :^(

Buying from reputable dealers is a MUST, that cheap eBay deal isn't going to wind up so cheap in the end. :^(

it doesnt want to be it cost me £200 pounds for the card and acording to the misis it was 4 years ago i bought this card

if its from Hong Kong, its more than likely a clone.

Also, is that a 4 channel or 16 channel, 16 channel Retail Kodicom would cost much more than that, like triple or more .. plus they dont sell cards to non distributors/builders.

if its from Hong Kong, its more than likely a clone.

Also, is that a 4 channel or 16 channel, 16 channel Retail Kodicom would cost much more than that, like triple or more .. plus they dont sell cards to non distributors/builders.

its 16 channel mate and Kodicom sounds like it could be hong kong make

Kodicom is a South Korean Company, but if the cards are being sold in Hong Kong, well actually if thats all you paid for them, straight up thats a clone .. sorry cant discuss cloned cards on the forum.