Anybody know anything about this?

Really a software developer? Do they manufacture hardware?

User experiences?

They are a Polish software house & they use korean dvr cards. Their software was way ahead of Geovision a few years back but lately the version 8 & above from GV is comparable. I don't know what pricing you were offer but what I got last time was even higher then Geovision! If it's pricing is good then it could be a GV killer in your market. At least their PDA/Symbian/Java remote view softwares is superb including their PC base java view.

Thanks for the reply, you did better then Alnet did! I got no responce from them today.

Do you know if they provide access to the source code? I have played with java some in the past.

I got onto this because I have a customer who bought a bunch of these and is less then impressed. It's really an installer issue as something isn't configured properly for remote access. The other issue is it appears Alnet has no central station application to support more then 16 DVRs.

If I remember correctly, you don't need a CMS software, as long as bandwith allows, you can connect to as many DVR's as you like & provided your screen is big enough! You can even mixed the local with the remote together!