homeless2

Webcam Hangs

Im having problems with the Geovision card, the dvr has its ports forwarded, 81 3550 4550 6550, 546-5549. In the LAN, all works fine, when i test it out of the network, i'm able to get all the way to "Connect to Server.." and it simply hangs there.

Also i need to connect the client dvr with a remote CenterV2 Pro, any one here is well versed in CenterV2. Cant seem to get it to work.

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks

you need 5546-5549 forwarded to the DVR System and to the CenterV2 Server

this should get you going on CenterV2

double check personal firewall settings in antivirus software and windows firewall settings

CameraGenius,

For the centerV2, i have forwarded 5545-5549 on the DVR and Server, still doenst work.

As for firewall settings and any antivirus program, in the DVR system, i have disabled firewall from Services and we do not have any antivirus program.

Checking the router system log doesnt show any traffic being blocked...

Do not know what i have to do now..ha

Just recently had the same thing happen to me. I was looking at some other websites remoteviewing and I think I downloaded the PAL version. On the main webscreen it gave me selections for about 8 different resolution settings I haden't seen on that load up on the initial screen before. It started to installing it and now when I try to pull up my customers sites it just hangs there at "connect to server". I can log in using the view mode for one or two camera screens but my multiview screen just trys to connect nonestop. Did you visit a PAL geovision site?

Tryed uninstalling and and reinstalling but still no luck.

Is this happening with other sites or just one. Have you tried connecting to say Geo's demo site?

1-also forward 5550

2-Try my GeoFix on my home page

3-Try my LiveVue software

then see if you still have the same issue ..

Rory