securitymonster

Playstation 3

I saw a PS3 on display the other night. The graphics looked amazing.... except that the game had locked up! If I want that kind of performance, I'll get a PC

PS3 is the one you want. Just so you all don't get jealous either. I sold all those PS3's i had and paypal has locked my account. Every PS3 that is sold gets locked for investigation to verify proof of delivery and such. Its a headache. I have over $2K sitting in my paypal account that I can't touch...ahhhh!

The ps3 has crazy graphics. Its graphic card is better than any pc based video graphics card on the market today. And not only that, its a blue ray disc video player, those things are $300 plus alone. That and the 720P/1080P video is awesome.

The xbox 360.........well, thats so last year. Doesn't even compare.

The Wii.....its cool for certain things. I think its geared more towards the kids. Some games are cool and the controllers do some cool things but the graphics aren't all the great and the unit does not even play dvd's. But one cool feature is the ability to go online, create an account using your credit card, and at that point you can download any previous nintendo game ever made, whether it was for Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, etc....I love the old school Excitebike and Zelda, I would buy it just for that! LOL

Do they just lock the psp funds for investigation, or are they doing it on all transactions? Paypal is a law unto itself, bet they dont have anything on their site stating psp3 transactions will be locked, I would pester them and ask what they are playing at. Then expect a stupid canned reply from them, which probably has nothing to do with your question.

Cant believe paypal would lock all transactions for a certain item, they are getting worse....

It is pretty obvious what they are probably doing....same as the world cup soccer in Germany this year....I magine pre selling 1million tiskets at even 30 or $40 each, almost six months before the event, can you imagine the interest on 40 Million over 6 months, I assume that knowing there will be a LOT of PS3 sales guaranteed, to hold those funds would give a massive amount of interest to them