yoyob

How can i reset magic-radar password?

The password list is hide in the registry so the answer to your question is no not enen if you reinstall the software. I would not advise you to go off in the registry. The only option you have is reformant the OS drive reinstall windows reinstall DVR software and hope you know the default DVR admin password if any (depending on what version software)

The passwords and other settings are in the dvr2.ini and the capture.ini files in the windows directory.

Deleting or renaming the dvr2.ini file will reset the passwords and also the location of the file system used for storing the video, it will not delete the video but you will have to tell the system where the video is stored using the dvr file system installer(don't select reinitialise or you will delete the stored video)

Deleting or renaming the capture.ini file will reset all the other settings, motion settings, resolution etc.

In some versions the file may be named dvr.ini instead of dvr2.ini

Doug

The password list is hide in the registry so the answer to your question is no not enen if you reinstall the software. I would not advise you to go off in the registry. The only option you have is reformant the OS drive reinstall windows reinstall DVR software and hope you know the default DVR admin password if any (depending on what version software)