cctvman

MINI LCD MONITOR WITH BELT CLIP/ADAPTER

LCD Monitor Belt mounted with bracket

I once saw a CCTV installer with a small LCD monitor that was mounted to his tool belt and that had a bracket so that he could adjust it to see properly when positioning the camera.

I have seen lots of mini LCDs with belt clips that clip onto your belt and with neck straps but neither of these put the monitor in a position for you to view it such that you can have both hands free. The installers solution that I saw with the belt clip/bracket seems ideal. But Im not sure how to go about mounting it onto the belt. These LCDs can be expensive, i dont wanna chance breaking it by using double sided tape. Any suggestions, thoughts?

CCTVMAN

I got these...

http://www.audio-outfitters.com/ezVision.html?gclid=CKTbr6nq44oCFQkGhgodblctxg

I like them because they are light, small battery, and I can look around them when I need to. I had a older pair that I flipped up and that became worn out and they dropped down, became floppy from use.

Video Goggles are my way. I use them to get the angle of view, set OSD, and check camera's & DVR's quickly. I use the CameraMaster2 to complete the focus.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have used a couple of cheap handheld monitors in the past and have never really been satisfied. You really do "... get what you pay for".