Securityexpert

Links to CCTV Websites HELP!

A lot of you guys have questions, and I have the answers. I had listed a link to a website where you can find a lot of security and home theater equipment at really good prices. Are we not allowed to put links up on this forum? I see other people doing it, but when I do, the listing gets removed within 5 minutes? Also, does anyone have a number or email to this website?

If you read the guidelines, you'll notice that we don't allow links to sites you have a connection too. It seems, by coincidence I presume, that every answer can be found on the site you are linking too.

If you do indeed have the answers, you can just write them in your posts.

Edited by Guest

Given that I just deleted nine or so threads in which you spammed the exact same thing, you will understand that we have some problems beliving you aren't a spammer.

SecurityExpert... the rule was put in place a long time ago.. there were alot of "problems" with distributors,dealers, and manufacturers reps that were doing the same thing a long time ago... Thomas has been great in keeping everything "clean" now... it is a must for everything to be neutral.