CollinR

Used Alnet 8 channel 60 fps setup, 2 cards stacked 1 license

These are USED!!! 4 channel (BNC style) 30fps capture cards daisy channed for an 8/60 setup. They have the hardware watchdog prewired for the chain. This model has a baseband video output (RCA style).

These appear to be the AS100v2 model.

I also have a software license and the dongle to activate it.

Read all you want at Alnetsystems.com

http://www.alnetsystems.com/index.php?lg=en&str=drs_oem

Host requirements:

Intel Pentium III 1 Ghz processor.

256 MB RAM,

Motherboard Intel chipset based *),

Minimum 20GB hard disk,

LAN adapter or modem (if remote view should be supported),

Windows 2000/XP operating system.

*) - VDRS PRO OEM works also with the motherboards VIA chipset based but the performance could be less than with Intel chipset.

Thats from them... I'd say recommended...

P4 2.0+ CPU

Intel Northbridge ONLY

512MB RAM

2 drives - 1 for XP and the other for video storage and logging.

10/100/1000 NIC

XP pro

These worked ~okay~ when pulled, I (and some other contractors) had lots of problems remotely connecting to it. So AS-IS, there was no obvious reason for the networking troubles. It could have been a specific hardware conflict between these cards and the PCI NIC. I don't know or care I just swapped them out.

I don't stock Alnet or know much about them so I can't give you any support after the sale. You should consider this all sales final, no returns, no warantee.

Now I will say, the cards are physically in excellent condition and will not be DOA, as far as the Alnet software working correctly all bets are off as I have only seen the Alnet demo servers working correctly.

$100 shipped ground in the US

Collin- I take it that you only have the software license and not the actual software disc, correct? I would need to aquire the software myself, and use the license.

Since I am now a Loss Prevention Manager and my store is at the bottom of the pecking order, and my gear is 20 years old... literally. I am considering buying these if I can get the software from somewhere and ofcourse you haven't sold them yet.

Looking forward to your response...

Because this is dongle protected it's software is freely available over the web.

ftp://alnetsystems.com/install/vdrs/

I'm not sure which version it is but I would start with the most current version and go backwards until it works.

EDIT: I could arrange config via RDP or VNC since you probably don't have alot of experience with these. You would have to get your network forwarded to the box properly.