dvrfinder

DVR card - company WARNING!

*To everyone looking for DVR cards or CCTV related equipment... The following is based on personal experiences with company called: www.dvrsecuritysystems.com I don’t know how many businesses or sites are ran under this name or related to this business. The individual I conversed with - who works for this company - was named “Scott.â€

*Why should we beg to buy something from someone who doesn't want to help us. How stupid is that?

You never answered your own question!

"The Digital COP Speed Dome Camera is the integration of digital camera, lens, multi-protocol receiver, variable high-speed pan/tilt and dome enclosure. A complete speed dome is composed of a dome housing, a clear ( smoke available ) acrylic lower dome (bubble) and a dome drive with a built-in camera and lens. The system is noted for its high acceleration rate and smooth, steady motion with flexible presets, auto programming and easy setup. We have the Best prices anywhere for these high quality cameras! Starting at $1299 with dealer and quanity pricing much lower !" ...

I can get a Kalatel CyberDome for that Price!

I mean they are simply OEM, no problem with selling that stuff, but dont lie to the customers! Give them an option, Tell them the differences. They may WANT some really higher quality products. Anyway, at least they have Altronix Power Supplies.

Edited by Guest

I know this thread is pretty old, and it's been bumped just recently but I have to give my $0.02.

My experience with this company has been nothing but excellent. Scott has bent over backwards to make sure I'm happy with his products. Recently he let me purchase one of the "k-card" series cards for evaluation. I ended up going with a digiflower instead, and he had no problem in letting me return it for a full refund.

He seems to be very knowledgable about the products he sells, however I wouldn't expect him to know EVERY single card inside and out...especially at the rate that these manufacturers are constantly updating their software and making changes to their features.

I will say that his website is pretty lame, and the products he offers are not necessarily updated very often, but I have yet to find significantly cheaper prices on cards anywhere with the support he offers. The original poster didn't mention the hardware he was having questions about, and what specifically the problem he was having with them. Therefore, it's hard for me to fully understand where he's coming from...

I can tell you that the original poster to this thread knows nothing of DVR cards or the current CCTV market. He purchased counterfeit product on the internet, and then went to legitimate companies for support. When he did not receive support, he posted here. Wouldn’t you become rude if someone was stealing from you?

My advice is to buy from authorized dealers so these things don’t happen.