schwazche

WTB: Outdoor housing for Pelco Spectra II or Spectra III

I just purchased a new Pelco DD5C22 Spectra II Dome Drive and need a housing/mount for the exterior of our home. I'm looking for something used as our budget is limited right now. I understand now that I can use either a Spectra II or III housing soI'd like to know what you've got. I'd prefer to stay with a Pelco but would certainly entertain 3rd party such as Wren or Videolarm if they're in reasonable shape. I don't care if they're scratched up as long as I can paint or replace a dome reasonably. Please pm or email.

Thank you in advance.

Schwazche

Thanks, I missed a couple of deals with cameras, I assumed that someone here would have an environmental mount laying around and would like some cash in place of it. So far, no luck. I'll certainly keep trying eBay but would prefer to buy from someone here (more reputable).

schwazche

don't blame you at all. I've had good luck with pelco on ebay. (maybe because I don't buy from them unles they have a 99.5% rating or higher)

Only get the spectra cameras from pelco. All there stationary cameras are prety much crap. i might be able to get someting for you from a guy i've been dealing with there for 3 years. Not one problem and I've spent alot of K's with him. will let you know.