Sandgrounder

HELP! New system req

My first post so here goes:- I am having trouble with a neighbour, cars scratched (3) and general nuisance. Unfortunately she looks like a nice little old lady, when really she is a neighbour from hell. So I want to install a cctv system to catch her in action during her nocturnal visits. It may take days or many months so I want to buy something rather than hire/rent. I am reasonably confident I can install a couple of cameras on the front of our house. I think I need 1 for the garden, obviously (aprox 10 yds from house to gate post) and another for a car parked on the street (30 yds away) poss a zoom lens? I think I preffer a DVR system rather than PC, so my question is is there a kit available 'off the shelf' that will do the job? I am hoping 3-£400 would buy something half decent, is that realistick? sorry if this is posted in the wrong place or if the question has been asked before.

My first post so here goes:- I am having trouble with a neighbour, cars scratched (3) and general nuisance. Unfortunately she looks like a nice little old lady, when really she is a neighbour from hell. So I want to install a cctv system to catch her in action during her nocturnal visits. It may take days or many months so I want to buy something rather than hire/rent. I am reasonably confident I can install a couple of cameras on the front of our house. I think I need 1 for the garden, obviously (aprox 10 yds from house to gate post) and another for a car parked on the street (30 yds away) poss a zoom lens? I think I preffer a DVR system rather than PC, so my question is is there a kit available 'off the shelf' that will do the job? I am hoping 3-£400 would buy something half decent, is that realistick? sorry if this is posted in the wrong place or if the question has been asked before.

Costco and Sam Club offer a decent kit that can do the job.

I would seek someone locally that can help you out. I am not sure your budget is really high enough to do what you want.

Hi

You will need something that can detect or search for movement in a specific area. So if your car gets scratched you can search for the movement around that area of the car.

I think you would be very lucky to get anything for that kind of money.

Cheers

MK