ak357

How do you pay your salesman ?

I have one salesman working for me, I do my own installs. I give him half of what ever is left after parts and labor are backed out.

I have one salesman working for me, I do my own installs. I give him half of what ever is left after parts and labor are backed out.

That means half of net profit ...right ?

hmmm not bad for salesman

$100 a week plus commision from sales. Paid vacation, and cell phone.

Commision at 10% of gross.

Great Thread! I recentley hired my first installer and have had salesman that worked for us part time in the past. Always paid %10 of the gross for the sales where they did the quote and landed the deal. A little less if I did the quote for them and helped close the sale.

Not to steal the thread or anything, but do other owners here pay "finders fees" to people who give you leads that turn into sales? I do this with a few other business owners and it seems effective.

Not to steal the thread or anything, but do other owners here pay "finders fees" to people who give you leads that turn into sales? I do this with a few other business owners and it seems effective.

Yup, its a referral program and very important to have!

I have given upgrades, or added an extra camera to my customer who recommends a customer who purchases products, or a system.

I once had an opportunity to put in some cameras and a DVR for a subdivision for free. I had so many systems installed in the neighborhood and this was my way of saying thank you.

I wish I had more opportunities like this!