rory

2 used GE CBR-16EZ 16 channel Color muxes

As the title says, was in a clients home in central AC 24/7, 1 for one year, the other for maybe 2 years tops. Both work well. Were replaced with DVRs.

Both worked at the time of replacement.

Tested one of them today and works like new.

I may keep one for testing, but open to options, incase anyone needs 2 of them. Just thought I would throw it out here incase anyone else needs one.

Also available, 1x DSR-1000e. (single channel DVR with LAN, 160GB HDD, 60pps).

make an offer, buyer pays shipping .. from the Bahamas .. yeah I know .. sorry thats where i live

I can put them online with the single channel DVR as a demo if anyone is interested in them.

Rory

------------------- INFO -----------------

The CBR-16eZ is ideal for stand alone applications that require quick and easy installation and operation. Along with ease of use, the CBR-16eZ offers exceptional live monitoring and multiscreen live and playback display. Cameras can be viewed in any of three different multiscreen formats while full resolution pictures from all cameras are sent to a recorder. Patented Parallel Video Processing (PVP) outputs up to 60/50 (NTSC/PAL) pictures per second to your monitor and delivers closer to real-time display than conventional multiplexers. VEXT automatically optimizes multiplexer/recorder synchronization and prevents loss of critical pictures regardless of record speed or how often record speeds change

I have a customer that needs one of these, however I have no clue as to the value.

Actually my customer needs a switcher with looping outputs, a fraction of that units capabilities.

Does anyone have a good idea of what a used mux would go for? I have four or five Pelco MX4016CDs being underutilized.

Rory, pm me with a price if you have one. I quess they dont make these anymore nor do they work on them. [GE that is]. But I have one with a motherboard going out and could use one. The ones I bought usually were from e-bay and therefore cheep.

I was able to get a ATV brand 16 channel duplex color Mux on Ebay for $15 + shipping! Oh, and it works like a charm.