Kumba

ZoneMinder installer from Tampa Bay, FL Area

So, Hi. I specialize in service for small to medium sized business (typically tops out at around 50-employee's). I do infrastructure, IT, Telecom, CCTV and a myriad of whatever little technical things they ask of me. Somewhat of a jack of all trades, master of very few. I have experience with Windows, Linux, and OpenBSD. Do installs ranging from simple changes/additions to complete turn-key solutions.

CCTV is something fairly new to me as I've only been messing with it the past year or so. Have done 7 installs using ZoneMinder as the CCTV app. Have also done integrations of ZoneMinder and Asterisk (PBX-software) where the alarms/cameras/automation could be controlled remotely. This includes callbacks on motion, playing back alarm noises over the PA system, having a keyed entry system, causing an ADT system to alarm, etc. I have only done one automation and that was where there was a door-entry phone where you could dial a code to turn the shop-lights on and off.

I stay away from burglar security systems as I dont want to deal with the liability. I leave that to ADT.

So that's pretty much it. I'm a fairly outgoing and helpful guy and have no problems answering whatever questions you might have. Feel free to drop me a line, Thanks.

Hi Kumba,

I am building a Zoneminder box and would like to integrate it with Asterisk, and to use it much the same way as you have described. I can install * OK, but I would like to see if you could help me out with getting Zoneminder Events to work with *.

Thanks,

Mike