DC

Outdoor, long range, night camera

Please understand that I am primarily an end user

As the Securit Manager I want the best equipment but it also has to be usable by my Security Staff.

We are using the Pelco Spectra III's and my cameras are mounted about 5 floors above the ground. I get pretty good nightime picture when it comes to detecting movement and activity (which is my primary goal). Recently my cameras have provided footage that helped out our Metro unit solve a murder and helped to solve two other assualts. We are in the process of upgrading to Spectra IV's in a couple of places for this reason.

Again I'm an end user not a tech so I am not totally up on all the technical problems you may have.

Panasonic also has a super dynamic PTZ, should provide most of the performance of the cp484 and still have the PTZ functions you are used to.

Please understand that I am primarily an end user

As the Securit Manager I want the best equipment but it also has to be usable by my Security Staff.

We are using the Pelco Spectra III's and my cameras are mounted about 5 floors above the ground. I get pretty good nightime picture when it comes to detecting movement and activity (which is my primary goal). Recently my cameras have provided footage that helped out our Metro unit solve a murder and helped to solve two other assualts. We are in the process of upgrading to Spectra IV's in a couple of places for this reason.

Again I'm an end user not a tech so I am not totally up on all the technical problems you may have.

Spectra IVs are good units. Wide Dynamic, high zoom, every mounting accessory imaginable.

As previously mentioned Panasonic has the WVCW964, which is Super Dynamic III. They also have the WVCW974 which is essentially the same unit with advanced auto-tracking, which might be a feature you would be interested in. Of course the cost is rather high.

apart from the front door camera on the right lower box, they are all EX-82's from Extreme CCTV. Its the camera pictured in the 2 top boxes. Most of them are just mounted on the side of the home though, only 2 poles exist.

$2k - $3.5k fir the EX-82's!!! I'm going to have to see who much their willing to spend.....

DC

$2k - $3.5k fir the EX-82's!!! I'm going to have to see who much their willing to spend.....

DC

yep they arent cheap, but they work and they last, even on the ocean. The cameras in that image are going on 6 years now, even added a few more.

Retail pricing would be around $2.5K.

I suggest visit the follwing address to see a night-vision camera:

user's name: Admin

password: password

Dim night (local time Taiwan) is the best time to see the effect.