rory

2 new toys

a client upgraded their sons 26" LCD TV (being used for the PC) today for a new 32" LCD TV .. they bought a 23" LCD PC Monitor first but it was too small for their liking, so they went and got the 32" .. anyway so I was given the old 26" LCD TV and also the 23" LCD PC Monitor

Now, not the configuration you might have thought but .. I got the 23" PC Monitor connected to my ViewSonic Next Vision 4, which converts the cable TV to VGA (along with also DVD on the S Video) .. then I have my 4 cameras on a 16 channel mux, connected to the 26" LCD, as it has an RCA input .. 16 channel mux as Im going to add a few more cameras.

I also got a Phillips Pronto to play with .. so will see how that pans out. Though I already have a Pocket PC and that comes with its own Home Theatre Control software .. but the Prontos are dedicated to that kind of thing.

Oh yeah, my PC monitor is just a lonely little 17" but thats cause that is the only size that will fit in my desk's "window" .. 19" Wide Screen LCD is on the ground for right now until I figure out where that is going to go, or what I can use that for ..

So .. what do yall think?

PS. Oh yeah, anyone in the Bahamas, dont come try rob me now, cause I got the rats on patrol and the stray dogs are also wandering around looking for a meal

Talk about right place, at the right time!

the 596 looks pretty sweet on the 26" by itself