Sign in to follow this  
gfdcxgfd

Suggest me Color Day/Night 480 LOR CCTV Camera+GV1480 Please

Hello everyone, newbie member here. First off this is a very nice site and there have been many great links in here. Anyways I was wonder if anyone can offer me advice.

I have a project coming up.

The first project I will be using a Geovision 1480 DVR card. Can anyone help me find a reasonable price for a legit card? I have seen some online for $1200 USD or so but I dont know if they are legit. I can PM with the links where I found them upon request.

Also what is a good Color Day/Night camera that will run on this DVR and have a resolution of at least 640 x 480 and under $250 USD? The most distance I need on these are 50ft length and around 30-40 ft width.

I will be using all RG59 wires for this and will need over 28 cameras in total so i really need a good price on this.

Also if possible if anyone can give me a heads up on what I would pay for a legit Geovision 1480, 1120, and 1240.

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Also if you are a dealer than you got yourself a frequent future customer so please give fair prices, so we can do good business.

Also incase some dealers are interested I am currently looking for:

Geovison (x2) 1480, 1120 and 1240 cards.

640X 480 LOR Color Day/Night CCTV cameras. (x28+)

Power Supply to power the Cameras.

Connectors, RG59 Cable 3000+ Ft and anything else I can remember.

Please PM me with prices as I think the rules state no pricing in posts. Also I am looking to buy this anytime before this week so the sooner the better. Hell if its a great deal on everything than I'm gonna buy it all on monday or tuesday.

*EDIT*

Also I would perfer atleast 15 - 30 FPS recording and viewing per camera.

*BUMP*

Anyone else got suggestions? I recieved one PM. Anymore people looking to do business before I go ahead and purchase from a supplier? I'll wait till thursday or friday and if no one than I'll go with the people I recieved in a PM.