gabye7

Any authorized seller in San Diego Area?? GEOVISION

I just gave up on my geo card, i think is a pirated one because i cant upgrade to 8v, so im going to buy a new one, but this time everything legal!!! So a bit of help finding a distribuition center or an authorized seller near San Diego area would be great, thanx!

I just gave up on my geo card, i think is a pirated one because i cant upgrade to 8v, so im going to buy a new one, but this time everything legal!!! So a bit of help finding a distribuition center or an authorized seller near San Diego area would be great, thanx!

Two observations:

1) When I go to a website looking for distributors I expect to type in my zip (or country) code - and then that page display a listing of places to BUY. I'm not a expert on Geovision's site and may have it wrong but I remember this info NOT being there- that you have to contact them first via a webform /e-mail. I don't remember the exact depth of info required but this turns off allot of people...

(I don't like webforms, I'd rather send a e-mail to keep records on what has been sent/ said, be able to archive the info- use my e-mail clients spell check, etc.)

2) I see Geovision will be getting a sale, You were able to "test-out" a Geovision "type" product at a cost of what $100, instead of $5-6-800, $1,000 plus on a unproven product. (EG you don't know if it will fullfill your needs /preferences)

Net result of buying a card you couldn't upgrade is you liked the product and now you are going to spend $5-6-800+/- with Geovision - With future sales more than likely... Instead of going with another card mfg. Geovision gets some sales that they probably wouldn't have got if not for that card.

I believe worldeyecam is in Lake Forest, CA. That's not too far away from San Diego. I am expecting to receive my order today. The reps I spoke on the phone were knowledgable and very helpful with answering my questions.